Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Flowers for Framing

I am being "commissioned" to find a trio of photos to frame for Shannon and Billy. So, I grouped a few of my most recent flower photos together by color and texture. What makes this more fun is that I can upload my photos to Fotor and group them in any order until we find the combination that is "the one." This is something I can offer to anyone who is looking for gorgeous flowers and wildlife for frames from 4"x6", to 5"x7" and 8"x10". I print the photos through Shutterfly.
Dahlias and snapdragons.
Shannon is a certified lover of the color pink! So, I have chosen several groupings of pink.
Bachelor's Button, Dahlia, and Cleome.
Purple is also a great color having some association with pink!
The only flower I am familiar with in this group is the morning glory.
More pinks and purples...
Thistle, Crane's Bill Geranium, Delphinium
Purple is my personal favorite color of all!