Friday, November 4, 2016

Mainely Wild Things Calendar - For sale

My newest 2017 calendar is now on sale. It is called Mainely Wild Things, and features some of my favorite animal photos. Also, visit our newly updated Maine Nature Bookstore for our other seven calendars for 2017. There, you can preview each calendar page. 

All calendars are $16.00 each. And, yes...all photos were taken by Drew and I. A portion of the profit will be used for enrichment activities at Star Academy.

Our 8 Calendar titles are: Mainely Wild Things, A Bevy of Birds, Just Lilies, Maine Garden Flowers, Basin Brook Farm Foxes, Mainely Butterflies and Moths, Fanciful Flowers, Maine Scenery. If you live locally, send me an e-mail of the titles you would like to order and I'll add them to my bulk order.

Pictured below are small snapshots of portions of the different calendar pages for the newest calendar, Mainely Wild Things.
Calendar Cover.

January through April.

May through August.

September through December.
Now, check out the rest of the calendars at our Maine Nature Bookstore. Click on "More Detail", then "Preview", to see the pages of each calendar you are interested in.

No comments: