Saturday, December 31, 2016

Bartz Brothers Snow Sculptures

Bartz Snow Sculptures of St. Paul, MN are amazing.
Photo from Bartz Brothers Facebook page
The Bartz Brothers have done it again. These guys have been sculpting sea creatures out of snow for the past 5 years, and they have really honed their skills. For the past two years they have been partnering with Onedayswages.org to raise money to provide clean water and sanitation for different villages around the world. Last year, they raised over $17,000. This year they are looking to raise $25,000.
Photo from Bartz Brothers Facebook page
This year, they created Finnegan the Fish. Absolutely amazing. Check out their Facebook page at Bartz Snow Sculptures and follow them through their snow art journey.

Hmmm... If I wasn't so completely exhausted from shoveling snow, I'd make a snowman, but even that is too much for me. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through the Bartz brothers!

No comments: