Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Birds of a Feather Flock Together at Popham Beach

 I would be remiss if I didn't include these birds of a feather that flock together. 
I believe that the bird on the left is a juvenile Sanderling, along with the one in the middle.
I believe that the bird closest to the camera is a Semipalmated Sandpiper, as is the bird farthest back.
Now, my bird identification has proved to be incorrect each and every time I have attempted it,

so I could be wrong;-)

Semipalmated Sandpiper (I believe)


And, now for the two birds of a feather who have stuck it out through 27+ years of marriage and are still going strong. How? Shared interests in nature, photography, computers, clean living, and strong ethics.
Drew - experimental photographer, all around photographer, and iMovie maker.
Laurie - primary photographer
This is as photogenic as I get;-)
Hi Mom! Wish you were here!😎

No comments: